We’re Hiring: Meat Wrapper
Join our close-knit team in a fast-paced work environment.
Our operations involve both the slaughter of livestock and the further-processing (cutting and wrapping to order) of meat. We’re committed to the humane treatment of animals, the cutting of meat to our customers’ satisfaction, and to maintaining our spotless reputation for clean premises.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a meat-wrapper.
- Wrapping cuts of meat
- Hand-writing labels on meat packages
- Boxing meat orders
- Customer service: answering phone and counter service
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Dependable, reliable and motivated
- Neat hand-writing
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Common-sense approach to problem-solving
- Previous experience an asset but not required
Our meat wrappers are often required to lift items weighing up to 40 lbs, and most work is performed in a standing position. You must be in good physical condition to be competent at this job.
- $15/hr starting, with opportunity for advancement